- Provide sustainably produced, high quality, affordable greens and vegetables, herbs, fruits, flowers, fish and other edibles
- Operate within our local foodshed
- Operate in ways that respect the environment, connect people with nature, promote abundance, and lift the spirit
- Strengthen community health, individual health, environmental health and economic health
- Strive to make our products available and accessible to everyone as much as possible
- Endeavor to work with patterns of nature to reinforce, re-strengthen, accentuate and maximize the natural systems that we interrelate with
- Promote our enterprise and make a decent living
- Continually refine and enhance our operation and methods emphasizing ethical pathways and boundaries from a holistic view of the world we live in
- Be conscious and respectful of place, heritage, the past and the present
- Apply the understanding that the systems of life, including people, function together as a whole
- most of all enjoy what we do
Waterhouse Gardens is a family owned market farm located in Brighton, CO.
We specialize in producing unique greens and vegetables, herbs and other edibles.
We operate using sustainable methods.
Waterhouse Gardens' mission is to be a resource serving community, nature and our own family through responsible and meaningful involvement with sustainable farming and food production.
We believe that great whole foods in their unadulterated natural states are an integral part of overall health and well being.
We endeavor to take the time to enjoy life.
You Are Here!
A Market farm: